The 2019 UA All-America Call Back Academy is limited to the first 600 invited boys and girls that register.
Invitations will be extended to players that made it to play during Under Armour All-America weekend or those
who were selected for the Call Back game in the two divisions in each region, for each gender – the Command Division and Highlight Division.
The Command Division will showcase players from the 2022 and 2023 high school graduation years, while the Highlight Division will feature the 2020 and 2021 players.
Participants will arrive on Friday, November 8 to receive custom apparel and accessories from Under Armour as part of the event orientation.
Activities on Saturday, November 9 will feature on-field instructional sessions led by premier college coaches as well as playing in showcase games.
Players will also participate in educational seminars on topics that include: strength and conditioning, NCAA recruiting and sports psychology.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to provide your “Invitation Code” that was provided when you received your invite.
You must also provide your name and date of birth, which must match a player record from when you registered for the tryout.
Pricing for Call Back Academy is $300
REFUND POLICY: We have a strict "no-refund policy". The only exception is for a player who is injured and cannot fully participate in the event.
1. Doctor's note and confirmation receipt of registration
2. Request must be mailed along with doctor’s note and receipt of registration to: Corrigan Sports Enterprises, Attn: UAAA Refund, 6725 Santa Barbara Ct Ste 114 Elkridge MD 21075
3. Email request will not be accepted
4. Refunds will be processed in 30 days (or less) post event
5. Any refund request received 7 days after the first day of the event will not be honored
6. Refunds will be processed less a $10.00 processing fee
7. Refunds on double registration, unless it's a system error will be refunded less a $10.00 processing fee